Quality & Stantards
"Quality Circles" are groups of members from a particular work area who work as a team to identify priorities and solve work related problems in the area.
We believe that it is this unwavering commitment to quality that will lead to the further growth of the organization as competition increases.
- To achieve and sustain customer satisfaction and Business growth.
- To comply with customer and Regulatory requirements through continual improvement in all areas by total employee involvement.
- SPC TECHNIQUE FOR PROCESS CONTROL.
- ZERO DEFECT SAMPLING PLAN.
- QCC APPROACH FOR PROBLEM SOLVING USING G8D ,7 QC TOOLS & POKA YOKE
- GEMBA KAIZEN IN ALL AREAS..
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENTS FOR 1'S AND 2'S.
- LEAN MANUFACTURING SYSTEM.
- IATF 16949 SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION
- JUST IN TIME & KANBAN
- VCS - VISUAL CONTROL SYSTEM TPM - TOTAL PRODUCTIVE MAINTENANCE
- TPM - TOTAL PRODUCTIVE MAINTENANCE.
- IDMS SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION